Become a professional in transport and logistics
As a trainee you have responsibilities, challenging days and an interesting education or career in a dynamic, demanding and professional world. You have qualified colleagues and you become part of an international environment. You go through a well-organized training program and work in different departments within FREJA.
We expect that you:
- Have relevant schooling and you have passed relevant exams
- Are goal-oriented, full of initiative and you are good at doing business
- Enjoy working in a demanding and efficient environment
- Are able to make decisions
- Are strong willed and committed
- Are a team player
We offer the trainee program in Denmark and Sweden. Once a year all new trainees are invited for a two-day seminar at one of our locations. The purpose of the seminar is for all new trainees to get to know each other and to give them relevant information about FREJA and the business in general.
For open trainee vacancies, see the country-specific sites.